- Passing variables by reference: How to pass variables by reference as function parameters.
- Bash: Error handling: Documenting bash error checking mechanisms
- Cdots: Use dot commands `.. ...' to go to an upper directory. An additional – tab completed – argument lets you go down again.
- Cdproj: Use the `cdp' command to go to a project directory with tab completion
- Bash and Windows: Tips and tricks for using Bash within Windows.
- nameTerminal.sh: Shell script to change title of console, both tab- and window-title
- More bash pages...
- ClassExec: Windows command line utility to print .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf and .txt files
- svnMergeChildren.sh: Shell script supporting "subversion branch inheritance by convention"
- HTML::Toc: Perl module to generate Table of Contents
- More software pages...
- MediaWiki backup: Bash scripts to backup a remote MediaWiki via SSH tunnel
- Prevent Random Page crawl: How to prevent Google from indexing the Random page
- MediaWiki User's Guide
- MediaWiki documentation on customizing the interface
- More MediaWiki pages...
- Two MS-6340 (K7TM Pro) motherboards, labeled erp 0000 & erp 140, are dying because of bad capacitors; I'm trying to repair them.
- Energy efficient CPU: In search for my most efficient legacy microprocessor
- CPU fan: My quest for a silent CPU fan
- More hardware pages...
Blog: All articles in category "Blog"
Fixed problems: All kinds of encountered (fixed) problems. Mostly computer related.
DejaGnu: Projects using the DejaGnu test framework, written in Expect/Tcl.