Gpg: My key
(Redirected from Gpg: My public key)
To communicate with me using GPG, please use the key below.
pub 1024D/10A575C3 2005-10-08 Key fingerprint = D184 B16A 372E 1BE5 6DA9 9115 FE93 B900 10A5 75C3 uid Fredrikus J C Vulto (FVu) <email@example.com> uid Freddy Vulto <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid [jpeg image of size 3106] sub 2048g/9B01BC22 2005-10-08 sub 2048R/9550BEB0 2008-03-30 [expires: 2012-03-29] sub 2048R/2E7B4EE1 2008-03-31 [expires: 2012-03-30]
You can import it from here (ascii armored).
My public key should be downloadable from http://search.keyserver.net as well. Search for "0x10A575C3".
- Sameer Ajmani's PGP/GPG Public Key with information how to let your browser understand the application/pgp-keys MIME type.
- openSUSE explanation how to use/configure/install gpg-agent
- Red Hat explanation, with clear introduction to keyservers
- Strong Distribution HOWTO
- Detailed explanation how to use GPG for software distribution
- GPG Key Signing Policy of Matt Brown
- Description of GPG keys of active GPG user
- Even the Inventor of PGP Doesn’t Use PGP - Motherboard
- Blog post about the problems with PGP (2015)
- What’s the matter with PGP? – A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering (2014)
- Blog post by Matthew Green about the drawbacks of PGP